Hello Again from beautiful Montana:
We are just about to go out "bumming around" looking for treasures at yard sales, but I want to take a minute and share some good Confidence Clues with you.
In order to learn an skill you must have a deep desire to:
- Be aware and clear in your mind of the advantages in learning something new and incorporating it into your life.
- You have to ask to be mentored or taught by someone you trust.
- You have to be willing to learn the basics of the task or skill and not expect perfection right away.
- You have to expect setbacks and disappointments and don't become discouraged.
- Set up a plan of action with measurable steps in order to reach your ultimate goal.
- Focus on the effort and improvement and use self encouragement to keep going.
- Move forward and do something every single day to take advantage of momentum.
- Relax and enjoy this new skill as it becomes automatic action and enhances your life.
Changing your outlook to one of encouragement and positive outcome will be a life skill that will not only affect you but everyone around you.
I have confidence that you want to increase your confidence enough to do the 8 steps.
Judy H. Wright aka Auntie Artichoke, family relationship coach and author
PS: If you are on Twitter or FaceBook, please let us be your friend.