Mick Monroe commented on your status:
"is that you scarlet? ha ha are you originally from the south …love a line i heard by a brilliant women who knew how important it was to make people around her feel needed ….claiming she needed help with something (turning one hand up and one hand down – outstretched in front of her ) she claimed had two left hands – and couldn't manage it – the man seeing both thumbs pointing in the same direction – believed her – and built the house or whatever it was she was motivating him to accomplish ….something like that …real women are brilliant"
- Keep whining and hope it goes away
- Call a friend who uses the same program (Outlook Express) and ask for suggestions.
- Google the specifics and see what comes up.
- Try getting rid of some of the 6,000 emails in my in box and see if that makes the Outlook Express run better.
- Hire the ten year old kid across the street to teach me how to make the computer run smoother.
Whatever I decide to do, whining does not make it better or more effective, nor does it make me, the whiner, more effective and a better person. Guess I had better take my own advice and think of five solutions and learn to solve problems and challenges with imagination and ingenuity rather than giving up so easily.